Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Miss "A"

When I set out to sell my favorite swing for my daughter on Craig's List, I never thought I would have the pleasure to meet Little Miss "A" and her parents.Yes, you read that right. MY favorite swing, my daughter liked the cheapest one on the market and I of course had her in the most expensive on the market, lessons learned. Go with the cheap stuff and seek out resale shops!. Anyways, my mom went off to meet the new buyers of the swing at our storage unit and asked them if they had thought about having a newborn shoot done. They said they were looking and my mom passed on my card. A short time later, I was in their apartment having a session with this little Doll! She loved the camera at first. Once we got her to sleep, the real fun began. We were changing hats, skirts, blankets and just having a lot of fun. Welcome to the world Little Miss "A", you are such a beautiful baby and I know your Daddy will have to fight off all of the boys because your mom is a Kourtney Kardashian look a like, and you look like her. 
To see more of her pics please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment