Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sympathy Pains and New Sessions

It was a bit of a hectic weekend…A family shoot, a product shoot and my mom’s birthday all rolled up into one weekend! Not to mention to killer tooth ache I have.  Okay side bar: When I was pregnant, Craig had sympathy pains. I know a lot of people think I am crazy when I say this but he felt nauseated, he got headaches and he gained the weight. In fact if I hadn’t had to take the P17 shots, he probably would have gained more than I did. We ate healthier and at first we were both walking a lot. It was so funny to see him feeling my pain…I know that sounds mean but men get off so easy on the whole pregnancy thing.  So tonight, I have this huge tooth ache and he looked at me and started rubbing his jaw. Now he is feeling sharp pains in the same side of the jaw I am. Craig and I are the disgusting couple that can finish each other’s sentences, hang out with each other all of the time and say the same things at the same time. 

So, back on track. I had the pleasure of holding  a Family Session with Alex, Ronnie and their 3 kids. This family was so much fun to work with. I was digging their laid back casual wear and their sassy personalities. The kids got out of their car and walked right up to me to show off their new kicks. I guess they digged me back :). We talked about Justin Beiber, school and turtles. I was a little bummed when I first got to the location because it had just started to pour down rain. It only lasted for 15 minutes but it made for one hot and muggy shoot. Thank you Coffee Shop for your free redness remover. It works great for days like this! Ronnie is actually my hair dresser and I look forward to working with her in the future.


Anyways, I wanted to share some of the product photography and family shoot I did. My grandma will be putting this stuff up on Ebay in September. I will be posting the links to all of it then.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment