Friday, July 29, 2011

I got a REPLY!

Again, I won't say who it is from because I don't want all of the 4 people that read this blog to email him/her. All they said is that they were too busy to read or write all of the emails but that he/she was glad they could help me out. I was grateful and surprised I got an reply. Again, it just shows how super awesome this person is. 

Tropical Storm Don has hit south of us and we are getting a few of his rain bands. We need to rain badly so it was nice to see the few showers we did get. 

We didn't have too much of an exciting day today. We went grocery shopping, went to Best Buy and bought more CDs, Cases and a large case to hold all of our DVD's in. The CDs and Cases were for the major amount of burning pictures I need to do this weekend. I have a newborn shoot to send out, 2 weddings to send out, a family shoot to send out and a CD full of one year of photos of my Diva of a Daughter to her grandma in New Orleans. I am glad it is a easy weekend because I got a touch of the stomach flu from my daughter. I woke up sweating and the stomach cramps began. My husband will be sanitizing the cases and touching the CDs. I am terrified of sending the virus through the mail to end up at my client's doorsteps. That would be very bad!

While at Best Buy my husband wanted to check out the Canon 7D. I guess he finally decided he will be a back up photographer after all. He has gone to most of my shoots and he goes to all of the classes, so it makes sense for him to get a camera and snap along side me. Maybe one day we can do this as our main source of income.

No comments:

Post a Comment