Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big Announcement and Little Miss “R”

I have been meaning to write this blog for a week but these wild fires are keeping us all on our toes. I am sandwiched in between two major fires. I am lucky that I am twenty miles away from both. Please keep all of the families that have lost their homes in your prayers. This community has really pulled together to help each other out and I have no doubt this will continue in the weeks to come. 


For the big announcement, I have been thinking about my business and how chaotic everything has been. I really would rather slow down and take my time with each session. So, I am now only doing maternity to one year old pictures as well as doing engagement, bridal and weddings. These are the two categories I am most passionate about. I will book one session a week so that I can take my time with each client during the session and post production as well. In a few months we will be revamping the entire website bringing my clients a more clean and classic style.  I appreciate all of my clients, friends and family for sticking by my side as I live out my dreams. 


To end on an even happier note, here are a few pictures of Little Miss “R” from this past weekend. Her clavicle was broken so I kept her on her back and swaddled. Once she was sound asleep and wasn’t moving around as much, I was able to capture some of her without the swaddle. Even though she must have been in some pain she didn’t show once sign of it. She was a sweetheart to work with and had the most adorable pouty face I have ever seen. Her big sister, who is two years old, was so proud to show her off and made sure I was not going to hurt her baby sister. I hope everyone enjoys these pictures as much as I do.


Have a great night


Kimberlee Peterson
CEO Emotional Accord Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment