Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Year and New Changes in Packages

First let me say, I am NOT increasing prices. I just can’t do it right now in this economy. When so many of us have to scrap together what we can for the extra stuff, the last thing I want to do is make a special memory cost more. However, I am changing things up a bit and here are some of the reasons why. The only way I can justify increasing the price of packages is if I do these things: Take classes to improve my skills, have my photos critiqued and to make sure my equipment is able to be kept up (camera cleaned, website cost, printing cost, branding cost and so on). Since I have already established I am NOT increasing prices here are the changes I will be making. See old prices here:

1.         1. The Extraordinary Series will be the only package that has the CD included. 

2.         2. The Basic Package and the Lasting Impressions Package will have more prints added to them in place of    the CD being removed. 

3.         3. There will be no more white bordered pictures (Lasting Impression Prints) vs. black bordered pictures. I hope this will lessen the confusion when choosing a package. 

Some other changes you will see are:

1.         1. Starting in July 2012 I will have my studio up and running and will be able to start to offer in studio and on  location photography.

2      2. You will see a new look coming about the same time the studio opens. I am in the process of re-branding  my business with web designers and sprucing up my blog as well. 

        3. I will be using only professional equipment. This is how I started and this how I will be going. I do not use  off brand flashes or lenses. This is more expensive but I believe it is worth it.

4      4. I do already have 4 new classes booked for the upcoming year. I am addicted to photography!

My dreams for 2012 for my business

  1.  Opening up my studio.

        2. Buy a few more lenses to complete my lens need.
    
        3. Gaining new clients and friends. 

4.        4. Continue to build my craft and refine my style.

5.       5. HAVE FUN!!! I do love what I do after all. This is my passion. I am a Photographer ~ Thanks J*. 

6.       6. Continue to keep my business DEBT FREE BABY!

I know these past few years have been hard on EVERYONE. Everyone in this country has felt the sting of it in some way or another. We have been living in the studio for a year, strangers are renting out our home and life has been HARD. We started taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Freedom Class and slowly but surely we are working our way out of this hole and we will be in our new home next June! Just in time for my daughter to turn 2. She has never spent one night in her room that her Daddy and Uncles worked so hard to decorate for her while I was in the hospital. My biggest dream is to watch her sleep in her own room that was made just for her. 

Merry Christmas everyone and I wish all of you the best New Year ever! Thank you for helping me make my dreams come true. Without you guys, my art is nothing.

XOXO
Kimberlee Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment