Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Been A While

I know it has been a while since I have written on the blog but there is a good reason…besides that I am busy. I have been doing a lot of thinking. I have been reflecting on this past year, my business turning one and what the future holds. I have been sabotaging myself in a lot of ways.  I have been comparing my work to others, I have been playing it safe out of fear that no one will like my style and I have been tossing around the idea of concentrating on just ONE...as in the number 1…area of photography to take up and become specialized in that. I would love to tell you the answers to all of this but the truth is I am still mulling it all over in my head. So for now I will share with you a session of my daughter at the Pumpkin Patch. If you see me on face book I will always say my daughter is my hardest client. She is comfortable with me and she is very high energy. So, these shots consisted of my mom, my husband and me wrangling her in to certain areas and just shooting how she interacts with the environment.  The session only lasted about 45 minutes but believe me we were WORN OUT afterwards. You may notice a few bracelets in the pictures…that is called bribery!



No comments:

Post a Comment