Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Afforable Packages and Halloween Fun

Hey everyone! I hope you had a fantastic Halloween! This year Halloween was amazing. The past few years we have not had very many trick or treaters and last night BAM! We had well over 100. I don’t know where all of these kids came from but we LOVED having them stop by. We pulled out our lawn chairs and passed out candy for hours. When we ran out my little monkey didn’t want to go to sleep. So, we walked her up and down the street to see all of the kids and dogs dressed up and Daddy took her into a haunted house. My daughter is 16 months old and LOVES to be scared. My husband use to build haunted houses and perform in them for his old fraternity at Southern Miss. Evie got to the end and she didn’t notice that our neighbor was trying to hand her candy. She turned her head just in time to see this bright red glowing face right at her level and flipped out lol. I was standing at the end to rescue her and when we started to leave she actually kept pointing to it and acted like she wanted to go back. What can I say it is in her blood muah ha ha ha!


So, I have this idea. As my husband says when I get an idea RUN! But this idea will benefit you all and myself. If you guys don’t know my situation let me give you the cliff’s notes version. I was on bed rest for 6 month due to my water breaking early followed by other complications; my daughter then developed Sandifer’s Syndrome which is fancy for saving the worst colic you have ever seen followed by spasms. I had to quit my full time well paying job to take care of her. I then took on photography as a full time job. Not the best idea in the economy but it is the only thing that I knew I could deliver to people that would be worth being paid for.  I am not the craftiest person on the planet. Anyways, with the mounting medical bills we were forced out of our home by our own will and moved back in with my mom. We actually converted her garage into a 400 square foot room and that is where my daughter, my husband and myself stay. This area will eventually become my studio YAY! We are renting out our BRAND SPANKING NEW home to a nice, single mom of three kids. So, I am HUGE on spread sheets and listed out all of our bills. Not our every month bills but our in collections and we want to sue you bills. I have been thinking how can I get these bills to go away with the small amount of money we have left over after our normal bills, the remainder of the mortgage that the renter is not paying (we didn’t charge enough), we still have tons of medical bills every month, car note and ….you get the picture. So this is where my bright idea comes in. I decided to formulate packages just for my social media friends that reflect the bill that needs to get paid ASAP or else!  This will be an affordable way to offer my services and feel like we are getting out of a hole. So this will benefit you as a client to get affordable packages and me because I will be able to get back into my home eventually. We are aiming for January of 2013. 


So, if you love or like this idea, please post this on your social media sites. I will be posting the first one tonight @ 8pm CST! Now these packages are just to pay off one bill so there will only be one package available at that time.  I will post the package on my wall located here: https://www.facebook.com/EmotionalAccordPhotography and the first person to comment on it will get it! You will have to pay for the package immediately through PayPal to hold this for you. You will have one hour to pay for the package or it will go to the next person that posted a comment.  Thank you in advance for just taking the time to read this and spreading the word around. 


Now for a few pictures of my Little Monkey. Please pray for her. We are hoping there is not a surgery in her near future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment